Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School Food Inspiration

These are real school lunches that I've made. I find them easy, quick, filling, & the boys love them all!! I use leftovers that aren't enough for everyone to have as another dinner for fillers in lunches. It's a great way to make the lunch full and use up leftovers that you would otherwise throw out. :) 
 Sauteed Peppers, Watermelon, Pulled Pork, Dried Cranberries
 Boiled Eggs, Bacon, Applesauce, Dried Cranberries
 Grilled Chicken, Brown Rice, Sauteed Peppers
 This is Pioneer Woman's Chili ~ insanely good ~ not School Food ~ I just wanted to post it :)
 Watermelon, Pasta & Cheese, Angry Bird Gummies
 Cracker & Cheese Sandwiches, Banana w/Peanut Butter, Applesauce 
Lentil Chili, Salad, Crackers, Blackberries 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am stopping by from the MFW Blogroll and co-hosting the My Father's World Homeschool Highlights this school year with Monica @ DiscoverTheirGifts. This is where MFW families connect weekly, or as often as you like, to share what we are doing in our schools. The first one is September 8, the info is on my blog. I hope you join us!

    Kattie
    http://2ladybugsandalizard.blogspot.com/

    ps: Your lunches look yummy!

    ReplyDelete